Đề 25 câu sau có lời giải: 2004 - 01
16. The world’s water balance is regulated by the constant circulation of water in Liquid and vapor tom among the oceans, the atmospheric, and the land.
17. The major purpose of the United States Department of Education are to ensure equal educational opportunity for all and to improve the quality of education.
18. Massive gains in computer speed, power, and reliably have been largely due to advances in silicon technologies and manufacturing processes.
19. The sunflower, the official state flower of Kansas, and is widespread in the prairies of the western United States.
20. Lake Superior, part of the United States-Canadian boundary, is a largest freshwater lake in the world.
Video Chữa Đề 2004 - 01| câu 16 - 20
21. The snapper, a large-headed fish with a long dorsal fin, is named to its characteristic way of suddenly shutting its mouth.
22. The aim of the decorative arts is to beautiful our surroundings.
23. Modern digital synthesizers, based on microprocessors, are virtually unlimited in the number and range of musical sounds it can produce.
24. During the years he composed, Charles Ives was isolation from the music world; none of his major works was publicly performed.
25. Psychoanalysis is a form of therapy that attempts to eliminate conflict by alter the personality in a positive way.
Video Chữa Đề 2004 - 01| câu 21 - 25
26. Globally, the 1990’s stood out as the warmest decade for what we have weather records.
27. Silicon chips are reliable and cheap to produce in large numbers and are used them in computers, calculators, programmed household appliances, and most electronic applications.
28. Because its pitch cannot easily be altered, the oboe serves as the standard which by the symphony orchestra is tuned.
29. Bursae are fluid-filled sacs that form cushions between tendons and bones and protect them while movement.
30. In 1916, United States suffragist Alice Paul founded the National Woman’s Party, a political party dedicate to establishing equal rights for women.
Video Chữa Đề 2004 - 01| câu 26 - 30
31. The spice cinnamon and the drugs cascara and quinine all come from bark, the protective out layer of stems and roots of woody plants.
32. Tunas migrate long distances over all the world’s oceans and occupy tropical, temperate, and even some the cooler waters.
33. Taste buds, small sensory organ located on the tongue and palate, recognize four primary tastes: sweet, sour, salty and bitter.
34. Astronauts receive extensive training to prepare themselves both physically and psychologically for complexity and rigor of a space mission.
35. By 1900 several prominent technical institutions, including the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, fashioned its own educational offerings to meet the industrial needs of the United States.
Video Chữa Đề 2004 - 01| câu 31 - 35
36. Some of the earliest mechanical devices were designed to raise water from streams for the irrigate of crops.
37. The Louisiana Purchase of 1803 increased the territory of the United States by approximate 846,000 square miles, practically doubling the area of the United States.
38. A most useful tool for analyzing the elemental composition of fossils is the electron probe, a modify electron microscope.
39. Few substance on Earth equal the beauty of gemstones such as twinkling diamonds, green emeralds, red rubies, blue sapphires, and multicolored opals.
40. For the purposes of the fine and decorative arts, metals have been used either in their simple state and in uncomplicated alloys.
Video Chữa Đề 2004 - 01| câu 36 - 40
Xin Chào! Tôi Là Nguyễn Đức Mùi. Rất Vui Khi Bạn Đã Theo dõi toàn bộ bài Viết
Chúc Bạn Thi Tốt!