Đề 25 câu sau có lời giải: 1993 - 08
16. The Wright brother’s Flyer, who they built and flew in 1903, became world’s first successful airplane.
17. Astronauts circling the Earth may get to seen sixteen sunrises and sixteen sunsets every “day”.
18. The clasmosaur, a giant prehistoric sea reptile with Uerce-looking jaws and flippers, had a muscular neck that accounted for much than half its length.
19. The sonometer is instrument used to study the mathematical relations of harmonic tones.
20. In the 1800’s daguerreotypes were used a greatest deal, especially for portraits.
Video Chữa Đề 1993 - 08| câu 16 - 20
21. Vervet mons have a well-developed systems vocal communication.
22. The invention of a cotton gin by Eit Whitney in 1793 made cotton yarn more economy than linen yarn.
23. Scientists has found that the saliva of the octopus contains a substance that functions as a powerful heart stimulant.
24. The katydid, a type of grasshopper, is actively at night and rests motionless amid foliage during the day.
25. Soap is used as a lubricant in making tiny wires for electrical appliances such television sets and telephones.
Video Chữa Đề 1993 - 08| câu 21 - 25
26. Although the art of sand painting originated with neighboring Pueblo Indians, the Navajo Indians have refined and richly reinterpreted they symbology and execution.
27. In 1967, Canada’s year centennial, one and a quarter million people from all over the world visited Parliament Hill in Ottawa.
28. The General Sherman tree, a giant sequoia in California, has grown to be the world’s largest plant at approximate 272 feet tall.
29. Since the turn of the century, the number of Native Americans living in Canada is increased.
30. Eleanor Roosevelt played a leading part in women’s organizations, and she was active in encouraging youth movements, in promoting consumer welfare, and to work for civil rights.
Video Chữa Đề 1993 - 08| câu 26 - 30
31. Nutrients are substances, neither occurring naturally or in synthetic form, that are necessary for maintenance of the normal functioning of organisms.
32. Even in an age of experimentation and departures from convention, the sonata form remain among the most vital means of musical expression.
33. Researchers have found many ways of treating paper so that it will be strong, fireproof, and resistance to liquids and acids.
34. Because its body is supported by water, the blue whale can grow to a size considerable large than any land mammal alive today.
35. Langston Hughes, a prolific writer of the 1920’s was concerned with the depicting the experience of urban Black people in the United States.
Video Chữa Đề 1993 - 08| câu 31 - 35
36. During eclipses of the Sun, the Ojibwa Indians of North America shot flaming arrows inside the sky to rekindle the light.
37. From 1892 to 1895, Alice Elvira Frecman was Dean of Women at the newly foundation University of Chicago.
38. Historical geology deals about data on the development of the Earth gathered from the study of rocks, which are analyzed to determine their age and composition.
39. Human being have thirty-thirty or thirty-four vertebrae, but a snake may have as many as three hundred.
40. Parrots have heavily bodies and exceedingly strong legs.
Video Chữa Đề 1993 - 08| câu 36 - 40
Xin Chào! Tôi Là Nguyễn Đức Mùi. Rất Vui Khi Bạn Đã Theo dõi toàn bộ bài Viết
Chúc Bạn Thi Tốt!