Đề 15 câu đầu có lời giải: 2000-05
Tin vui: Sau một thời gian cố gắng, kiên trì, tôi đã xây lại website học toefl itp hoàn toàn mới. Ngoài ra, tôi bổ sung rất nhiều kiến thức cũng như công cụ mới trong website để thuận tiện cho các bạn học tập hơn. Các bạn có thể xem video chi tiết:
1. From 1949 onward, the artist Georgia O’ Keeffe made New Mexico ______.
(A) her permanent residence was
(B) where her permanent residence
(C) permanent residence for her
(D) her permanent residence
2. Just as remote-controlled satellites can be employed to explore outer space, _______employed to investigate the deep sea.
(A) can be robots
(B) robots can be
(C) can robots
(D) can robots that are
3. In ______ people, the areas of the brain that control speech are located in the left hemisphere.
(A) mostly of
(C) almost the
(D) the most of
4. Stars shine because of _______ produced by the nuclear reactions taking place within them.
(A) the amount of light and heat is
(B) which the amount of light and heat
(C) the amount of light and heat that it is
(D) the amount of light and heat
5. ________ is not clear to researchers.
(A) Why dinosaurs having become extinct
(B) Why dinosaurs became extinct
(C) Did dinosaurs become extinct
(D) Dinosaurs became extinct
6.Although many people use the word “milk” to refer cow’s milk, _______ to milk from any animal, including human milk and goat’s milk.
(A) applying it also
(B) applies also
(C) it also applies
(D) but it also applies
7. The first transatlantic telephone cable system was not established _______ 1956.
8. _______ no two people think exactly alike, there will always be disagreement, but disagreement should not always be avoided; it can be healthy if handled creatively.
(A) There are
9.Drinking water ________ excessive amounts of fluorides may leave a stained or mottled effect on the enamel of teeth.
(B) in which containing
(D) that contain
10. In the 1820’s physical education became_______ of the curriculum of Harvard and Yale Universities.
(A) to be part
(B) which was part
(C) was part
11. Pewter, _______ for eating and drinking utensils in colonial America, is about ninety percent tin, which copper or bismuth added for hardness.
(A) was widely used
(B) widely used it
(C) widely used
(D) which widely used
12.A moth possesses two pairs of wings _____ as single pair and are covered with dustlike scales.
(B) are functioning
(C) that function
(D) but functions
13.Soap operas, a type of television drama series, are so called because at first, they were ________.
(A) often which soap manufacturers sponsored
(B) sponsored often soap manufacturers
(C) often sponsored by soap manufacturers
(D) soap manufacturers often sponsored them
14.The Woolworth Building in New York was the highest in America when _______ in 1943 and was famous for its use of Gothic decorative detail.
(B) it built
(C) was built
(D) built it
15.Humans, ________, interact through communicative behavior by means of signs or symbols used conventionally.
(A) like other animals
(B) how other animals
(C) other animals that
(D) do other animals
Xin Chào! Tôi Là Nguyễn Đức Mùi. Rất Vui Khi Bạn Đã Theo dõi toàn bộ bài Viết
Chúc Bạn Thi Tốt!