Đề 15 câu đầu có lời giải: 1992-08
1. With affection and humor, poet Phyllis McGinley ---of ordinary life.
(A) the virtues were praised
(B) praised the virtues
(C) she praised the virtues
(D) her praise of the virtues
2. Scientists think ---helps some tree to conserve water in the winter.
(A) when losing leaves
(B) leaves are lost
(C) that losing leaves
(D) the leaves losing
3. The ancient Hopewell people of North America probably cultivated corn and ---crops, but hunting and gathering were still of critical importance in their economy.
(B) the other’s
(D) other than
4. Lunar eclipses occur each time the Earth blocks the Sun’s light from the Moon --- the Moon’s full phase.
(C) in which
5. --- all data into electronic pulses.
(A) The computer input unit changes
(B) Changing input, the computer unit
(C) Which changes the computer input unit
(D) Changes in the computer input units
6. Robert S. Duncanson was considered a painter of the Hudson River school, ---on scenes of America’s untamed wilderness.
(A) which concentrated
(B) which concentrated it
(C) which it concentrated
(D) and which concentrated
7. --- their senses, many-celled animals perceive what is happening in their environment.
(A) Means of
(B) By means of
(C) Of the means by
(D) By means
8. In central Georgia, archaeological evidence indicates that Native Americans first inhabited the area ---.
(A) since thirteen centuries
(B) thirteen centuries ago
(C) the previous thirteen centuries
(D) thirteen centuries were before
9. The large compound eyes of the dragonfly --- to see moving objects almost eighteen feet away.
(A) to enable it
(B) enabling it
(C) it enables
(D) enable it
10. Using many symbols makes --- to put a large amount of information on a single map.
(B) it possible
(C) it is possible
(D) that possible
11. Anarchism is a term describing a cluster of doctrines an attitudes --- principal uniting feature is the belief that government is both harmful and unnecessary.
12. After the great blizzard of 1888 in the northeastern United States, it took some --- the snow away from their homes.
(A) days to shovel people several
(B) people several days to shovel
(C) several days people to shovel
(D) people to shovel several days
13. Probably no man had more effect on the daily lives of most people in the United States --- Henry Ford a pioneer in automobile production.
(A) as was
(B) than was
(C) than did
(D) as did
14. In copper engravings and etchings --- caused by the edges of the plate is clearly visible on the paper.
(A) the impression is
(B) if the impression
(D) the impression
15. Cora reefs have always been --- hazards to ships sailing in tropical seas.
(A) one of the greatest
(B) the greatest ones
(C) ones greatest
(D) the greatest were.
Xin Chào! Tôi Là Nguyễn Đức Mùi. Rất Vui Khi Bạn Đã Theo dõi toàn bộ bài Viết
Chúc Bạn Thi Tốt!