Đề 15 câu đầu có lời giải: 1991-01
1.Orchestral instruments --- under the following types: strings, woodwind, brass, and percussion.
(B) can group
(C) can be grouped
(D) to be grouped
2.--- depressions in the ocean floor are called trenches.
(A) There are the deep
(B) Are the deep
(C) Where deep
3.In the course of her life, Mary Anne Sadlier ---, some fifty of them original novels and collections of stories.
(A) Produced nearly sixty books
(B) Produced sixty books nearly
(C) Nearly sixty books produced
(D) Sixty books nearly produced
4.--- xenon could not form chemical compounds was once believed by scientists.
(B) It was
5.Eastern meadowlarks abound in places ---, but eat harmful insects rather than grain.
(A) land is cultivated there
(B) there is land cultivated
(C) where land is cultivated
(D) where is cultivated land
6.Amplifiers such as those in computers and sound –reproducing systems are responsible for --- an erratic input signal.
(B) being strengthened
(D) to strengthen
7.--- John Aaron Lewis pioneered in the development of “third stream music,”a blend of jazz and classical music.
(A) A composer, who was
(B) He was a composer
(C) As a composer
(D) When a composer he
8.In reorganizing the curriculum of Mt. Holyoke College in the late 1800’s Elizabeth Mead laid the foundation --- the modern college rests.
(A) is which
(B) on which
(C) which is on
(D) on it
9.Research into the dynamics of storms is directed toward improving the ability to predict these events --- to minimize damage and avoid loss of life.
(A) and thus
10. --- lived on the North Saskatchewan River long before the Hudson’s Bay Company built a fur trading post there.
(A) Cree people
(B) For Cree people
(C) It was Cree people
(D) Where Cree people
11. --- has been a topic of continual geological research.
(A) Did the continents originate
(B) How did the continents originate
(C) Have the continents originated
(D) How the continents originated
12. Because the papaya grows readily from seed, ---spread from its home in Central America and now grows throughout the tropics.
(A) to be
13. The elimination of inflation would ensure that the amount of money used in repaying a loan would have ---as the amount of money borrowed.
(A) as the same value
(B) the same value
(C) value as the same
(D) the value is the same
14. Futurism, ---early twentieth-century movement in art, rejected all traditions and attempted to glorify contemporary life by emphasizing the machine and motion.
(B) was an
(C) that it was an
(D) that an
15. All living organisms constantly absorb carbon 14 ---their existence.
Xin Chào! Tôi Là Nguyễn Đức Mùi. Rất Vui Khi Bạn Đã Theo dõi toàn bộ bài Viết
Chúc Bạn Thi Tốt!